You don’t need professional modals! You want local people in front of local people. Cutting through the attention patterns. You, your staff, your customers will have a far bigger impact than any model would. Remembers these simple rules when shooting video from your smartphone of people:
- Plant your feet shoulder width apart. This will improve body posture, opening up shoulders and create more positive body language.
- BIG BIG Smile throughout and hold for three seconds after you have finished speaking.
- If you do not know where to put your hands. Hold out in front – OBAMA STYLE.
- Keep person in focus’s eyes positioned two thirds up the screen.
- Hold smartphone in landscape mode not portrait.
Remember. If your team are shy – you need to be the leading domino and get infront of the camera first. Start with the THANK YOU video exercise for a guaranteed 1000 Views.
Case Study Example: Friendly Financial, Derry, Ireland.
How many times was their TouchCall Number clicked via this Facebook Post:
- Clicks on Phone to call: 45
- Clicks on Laptop sending Facebook User to contact page on website: 11
Your turn… YOU CAN DO IT!
More Videos = More Awareness & Reach = More Sales!